Okanogan Days is always the first Saturday of June and is the best way to say goodbye to spring and hello to summer! Days are getting warmer and flowers are in full bloom.
Annual events that take place as part of Okanogan Days include:
- Okanogan Days Parade
- starts at 11am with line up starting at 10am at the Okanogan Grange Hall.
- Awards will be given out for Best Marching Unit, Mayor’s Choice, Best Animal Entry, Hottest Ride, and Coolest Kid Entry.
- All entries must be registered by 10:30am June 3rd 2017 to be judged for awards.
- Everyone is invited to participate in the parade and there is no entry fee.
- Parade forms can be downloaded from the PDF on this page, or picked up at Rawson’s in Okanogan.
- The chamber-voted Citizen and Business of the year ride in this parade, as well as the Grand Marshal.
- First Annual Sunny Okanogan 5K Fun Run/walk Registration Form
- Pancake Feed on East Queen Street from 7am until 10am. The Pancake Feed is coordinated by and benefits the Omak/Okanogan Kiwanis Club.
- Food and craft vendors lining both sides of 2nd Avenue from 9am until 2pm. Vendors can pay online by clicking on the Online Vendor Application link print and application on the Printable Vendor Application Link or you can get an application at Rawson’s in Okanogan.
- Hoops for Hope 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament Registration form Release and Waiver
- Kid’s games and activities on Queen Street. Kid’s area is coordinated by the Matsura Committee.
Bring the entire family for this fun annual event.