June 2nd, 2018
Okanogan Days is always the first Saturday of June and is the best way to say goodbye to spring and hello to summer! Days are getting warmer and flowers are in full bloom.
Annual events that take place as part of Okanogan Days include:
- Okanogan Days Parade
- starts at 11am with line up starting at 10am at the Okanogan Grange Hall.
- Everyone is invited to participate in the parade and there is no entry fee.
- Enter the parade on the website, or pick up an entry form at Rawson’s in Okanogan.
- The chamber-voted Citizen and Business of the year ride in this parade, as well as the Grand Marshal.
- First Annual Sunny Okanogan 5K Fun Run/walk. (Registration Form)
- Pancake Feed on East Queen Street from 7am until 10am. The Pancake Feed is coordinated by and benefits the Omak/Okanogan Kiwanis Club.
- Food and craft vendors lining both sides of 2nd Avenue from 9am until 2pm. Vendors can pay online by clicking on the Online Vendor Application or you can get an application at Rawson’s in Okanogan.
- Hoops for Hope 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament (Registration form)
- Kid’s games and activities on Queen Street. Kid’s area is coordinated by the Matsura Committee.