February 26, 2020
Come Join us to Celebrate our Year and Honor our Businesses and Citizens of the Year for 2019 AND 2020.
Don’t worry – even though we have changed the date of our banquet from the very busy autumn to a less busy winter time event, we still have a lot of fun planned.
- Social hour begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner and Silent Auction
- Awards presentations
- Introduction of new Board members and officers and thank you’s to those stepping down for their years of service
- Live Auction (Desserts and more)
If these aren’t enough to entice you, every person that attends will be entered into a drawing for a door prize (must be present to be entered and to win) AND will receive a little SWAG bag to take home.
Tickets are just $29 per person and can be purchased at Rawson’s or at the door.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN 2019. All proceeds from this event benefit the Okanogan Chamber of Commerce, which allows us:
- to host our many community events throughout the year: Okanogan Days and Hoops 4 Hope, Block Party (on the last day of school), Back to School Movie Night in the Park, Harvest Festival, Farm Lights Festival and Tractor Parade.
- to light the trees in town and keep the lights on all winter long, making our town feel warm and welcoming during the chilly winter months;
- to decorate the town with festive decorations throughout the year; and
- to support local organizations and businesses focused on improving our community.